Battery Charger

• Thread starter Aroldo Hernandez
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guest is the best!! Many here have gotten exellent service and support from them.

Gene

:)I had em install a Bass Pro Brand three bank on my Tundra. One reason is I get 40% off on Bass Pro lable stuff.:)

fatrap

Minn Kota, Guest, Pro Mariner, and Dual Pro are all worth a look. I started with a Guest 2611 (2bank, 5amp per bank) that came with the boat and upgraded to a Pro Mariner 3 bank. Both did the job, but the three bank is nice because I don't have to put a trickle charge on the cranking battery during the winter. I know some hard core guys that swear buy their Dual Pro charger also. Check the number of banks and amps you need and then start narrowing things down.

I have a guest and no problems so far (it is my 4th one on 4 different boats). This one is a keeper. All the others are still working too.

I have had problems with DualPro and ProMariner. But the ProMariner was about 15 years ago. They have been redesigned since then.

Mini

Latest posts

Back