Battery Charger arrives today

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greg J.

Reaction score
Just checked the tracking# of the charger I ord'd 3 days ago, and it arrives today :) . I went with the Guest (of course) 2611 2-bank 10amp charger to use in the jon boat. Found it at Cabela's on sale for $99, as compared to West Marine that wants $132.99! :wacko: . Now all I need is some decent weather so I can mount it in the boat. :cool:

Couldn't ask for better timing......."The Brown Truck" just delivered the charger!

happy_smilie.gif

Water - Remember "red is positive" and "black is negative" or is "black positive" and "red negative". Oh well, have a good time installing. LOL

WEST MARINE IS ALWAYS MORE EXPENSIVE ......BUT THEY DO CARRY LOTS OF STUFF......

Water - Remember "red is positive" and "black is negative" or is "black positive" and "red negative". Oh well, have a good time installing. LOL

How'd you know I'm color blind, lol :) . Guest makes it easy (thank goodness), the positive leads have little tags on them stating they're positive. :)

Latest posts

Back