Bassmaster's Elite at Falcon Lake

• Thread starter Aroldo Hernandez
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aroldo Hernandez

Reaction score
Here are some pic's that I got from Bassmaster's Elite yesterday at Falcon Lake a on Zapata, Tx.:

does this guy have enough fish finder's?

<a href="http://s42.photobucket.com/albums/e346/shimano4u/?action=view

I know and it's was the fisrt day. It will be a four day deal. I'm going again on my boat this time but untill suday so I can follow the best ten of the tourny.:D

That lake is unreal. I was down there last weekend and caught fish up to 6 pounds and that isn't considered a big deal at all on that lake. I was amazed at how hard they all fought too. My spinnerbait was wrecked after one of the 6 lb'ers got through with it.

Where do you leave at Woody. I'm 45 minutes from Falcon. The fight that this fish put on you is un-real. Just make sure to have 65 pound braid or better line.

Thanks for sharing those pics. It looks like there is a great chance that Kennedy's record may fall. 80lbs in 2 days, WOW! Speaking of Kennedy, you can sure pick him out of a crowd with that Kinami Baits shirt!

Joe

Russ Lane better learn to mount that HB Side Imaging unit on the floor like the other pros if he is sponsored by Lowrance!!:eek:

TOXIC

Ace, I am from Round Rock so it's about a 5 hour drive to Zapata for me. I learned fishing Choke Canyon that braid is a must! Not sure when I will be back down there but no for sure I'll be back next February/March.

Latest posts

Back