Bassmaster University

• Thread starter Christopher Edwards2
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Christopher Edwards2

Reaction score
Anyone ever been to a Bassmaster University Seminar event? If so, is it worth the money? There's one coming up this February in Cincinnati with Mike Iaconelli, Gary Klein and Woo Daves. The cost for the two-day seminar is $129 and you're supposed to get a $50 tackle pack and some other stuff.

Worth every penny and then some. I went last year for the first time and the common sense they try and pound into you in the few hours you are there is wonderful. You may go like I did and say I knew that? BUT did you apply it all the time? It's real easy to over think what you are doing. The key here is to never forget the basics. I fished with Woo 2004 Norther Open Lake Erie. He is telling you the truth, you can beat your self to death and not catch fish, but slow down and be more accurate and catch more fish.

BF

P.S I am not sponsored,supplied or otherwise entangeld with the bass u

I went to the one in Tulsa a couple of years ago and it was a blast. My instructors were Guido Hibdon, Zell Rowland, Denny Brauer, Ken Cook, Joe Thomas, and another guy I can't remember his name who worked for Lowrance. Like I said it was a lot of fun. I'm not sure that there is any one thing that learned that I use on a daily basis but it was worth the money. You should enjoy it, I'm sure that Woo Daves and Gary Klein will be very interesting.;)

Harpo

My 14 year old and I went 2 years ago to the Nashville, TN University. It was great, very informative. I would go this year to the Knoxville coarse, but we are planning a winter trip to the beach, so that don't leave enough $$$$.

they're worth the money....

I always take the 14 y/o and hook up with the east siders (ken mac marke gene craig) when we go...always fun!!!

az

Back