Bassmaster Classic - Grillin N Chillin

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Texas Transplant

Reaction score
Well, the Classic field is set, angler practice is next week, and we are a little over a month from the Classic. Where will you be on Saturday evening, July 31st?

Hopefully, many of you will be visiting the Bassmaster Classic and the many activities that will be going on in association with it. Including the Grillin N Chillin down in Rock Hill.

Though I've gotten feedback from some of you in the past, it's now time to start making plans and counting noses.

Here's the basics.

Saturday July 31st from around 3:00PM till the wee hours (or whatever's practical).

We will be fixing some good ol' Texas treats. Included in the lineup are:

Texas Bar-B-Que (brisket)

Ribs

Homemade kielbasa (courtesy of another member here - Dave S.)

Tater Salad

Corn

Chili

Homemade cheese enchilida's

Cold Beer (trying to arrange for some Trepper homebrew), soft drinks, etc.

etc,

etc,

etc.

Fresh homade (and homegrown) blueberry cobbler, with a side of ice cream.

I have 'some' room for guests on a first come, first served basis. We'll watch some of the classic on the tube, eat, drink and have a great time. For those that are 'working the show', it will be a time that you can relax.

For those that might be working and want to bring some additional guests to the party (those folks that are part of your 'entourage'), the more the merrier.

The boss has indicated that I need to start getting an idea on how many will be coming. Although I'm sure that we'll not know precisely until that night (you can never be sure who Mac, Mini or Sue might bring along), I'd like to starting couting noses.

Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Tex

Would love to make it, but I will have to play it by ear.

Tex, email me your cell number. I will reply with mine and we will go from there. Make sure you come to the show while the guys are fishing.....I will be inthe All Star booth (located inside the Shakespeare booth #141)

Mini

Mini,

I understand. I'll email you the cell number. I know that business comes first, and being at the Classic means business. OTOH, the good ol' boy's from Houston would certainly be welcome. After all, I grew up there and spent many, many years in that area.

Tex

Back