Bass Tracker Assistance

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Johnson

Reaction score
Yeah, Yeah I know I haven't been around in awhile...Hush up TOXIC!!!

I've got a friend that has some major issues with his Tracker that needs to be addressed up the chain... This is high level stuff and the Customer Service Rep is not the way to go...Put it this way... There was a known flaw in the workmanship of this Tracker and it left the factory like that... He needs a Point of Contact to try and get this resovled without jumping through 15 different hoops. Anyone have any contact info?

Bill - Guessing that this is for Chris. Really his best bet is to find a good PL lawyer. Tracker corporate is unlikely to listen to him given his prior attempts. They WILL sit up and take notice if a letter is sent to corporate HQ direct to Mr. J.L. Morris on law firm letterhead.

The dealer who sold this boat... still in business, even if it's not a Tracker Dealer?

I'd agree with Jim. I played games with them for 19 months with a boat, up and down the ladder and all around. Ony when they knew I had an attorney and was serious did they finally do the right thing.

Bill, he's been on here and posted pictures. Now that he has uncovered what appears to be a factory shipped and known flaw, personally, I would compile the evidence and contact them one one time, Things are different at this point. If it were me, I would have sent the boat back to the factory when they first asked for it even if I had to pay to get it there. They would have pulled the deck and found that writing on their own.

TOXIC

I am sure Tee will chime in here soon .... It took Tracker 4 years and 2 boats later to get it right with me and then I ended up with a pontoon

I recentley had a problem with a Nitro and ended up sending a fax to Ken Burroughs the CEO of Tracker Marine. I would try and contact him if possible I no longer have the fax number sorry.

Squid

Here is a name and # for you.....he is the head guy in Springfield for Tracker Marine inside the plant who fabricates the boats and trailers. I had to go through him for some issues in the past years. Not promising anything because I might not ever own a Nitro again despite being on the BPS Pro Staff. So...good luck but this is the guy you need to speak to. Jeff Gardner 1-417-873-4555

Gersh23

Bass Pro Shops Pro Staff

Thank's for the info and help guys. I will try to call Jeff Gardner, but the number for him is the same number as Customer Service.

Thank's for the help with this WildBill.

I sent an e-mai last week with the pictures to about 8 different tracker marine e-mail address I had from the past, and never got a response back from them, which is pretty much what I expected.

I'm thinking about a lawyer, but due to money issues not sure if I will be able to do that or not.

You have to ask for JEFF....nothing happens in that plant without him. You can reach and or ask for him at the # provided.

Latest posts

Back