Bass Pro Shops Outdoor University

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tom Branch, Jr.

Reaction score
Has anyone gone to any of the new Bass Pro Shops Outdoor University's?

There is one coming the store near me in Atlanta, Ga on May 5-6th with Woo Daves and Jimmy Houston. It cost $50 for 1 session or $85 for 2 sessions, I have been to a Bassmaster University and really enjoyed it and learned alot. I was wondering if it is just like that or better...thanks

I've never been to a BPS outdoors University, so I can't really help you out. Like you, I have been to a BASS University. If you do decide to go, post your thoughts for the rest of us. I'm hoping that the BPS in Sevierville, TN has one.

Steve

I haven't been, but here is my observation.

The 'University' is only going to be as good as the presenters. Woo Daves is an exceptional angler, teacher and all around good guy. I'd pay $50.00 to sit in a class with him anytime. With Jimmy Houston, you are going to get part 'stand up comedy', part angling, and probably part information.

How long is each session, and what is the 'topic' supposed to be?

Tex

yes , its worth going. Very informative, intereting and alot of fun. They are two of the guys that i had here in Florida as well as others. Some of the info might be things you already know but have over looked and have not applied. I had a great time..go for it.

Back