Bass Pro Shops Harrisburg Pa.

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kim Becker

Reaction score
Went to the new Bass Pro Shops in Harrisburg today. Wow, what a store. I've been to the Baltimore store many times but this one is even nicer. Anyone who gets the chance should go see this.

Went earlier this evening with my wife. Thought the traffic around my house would be horrendous (we're 2 minutes away), but it wasn't bad at all. First time I was ever at a Bass Pro. I was so impressed, I couldn't figure out what to buy--it's so much different than shuffling through a catalog. Couldn't get over how HUGE those Verado's are. Don't see too many motors of that stature in this neck of the woods. I'm getting a shopping list together now though, not gonna goose-egg it next time. Saw Woo Daves there too. Pretty cool, all in all.

i'll be goning on sat. can someone give directions off rt83 i'll be coming from tunpike exit 19

thanks tim n

Tim...did ya find the place OK? I hopped off the computer right after I posted and didn't see your message till now.

They keep building them faster than I can travel to them.

I just added Nashville and Orlando to my list in October.

Cincinnati, Gurnee Mills and St. Charles are also in the been there catagory. If you ever get the chance you gotta make to Sprinfield, MO. Can't shop the whole store in a single day! It is big, very nice restuarant inside and if the big cat is still in their tank, whoa he was around 100lbs I think.

P.S.

The clearance store is right across the street.

Lamberts is 6 miles south of Springfield

Home of the throwed rolls, I'm sure several will agree you can't past up that attraction either!

ya i just got home from bps wow nice store, it was alittle hard trying to find what i wanted. even the employees had a tough time helpin, there's almost too much there!

tim n

All my 28 years of life all I've been to is the Bass Pro in Springfield. It has changed SO much over the year. Use to be a little strip mall where the parking lot is now. That's where the outlet store use to be. Then they moved it across the road, then they finally built it next door across another street. That is always my first stop. The main store hasn't changed since I first went, they just added to it to make it an all day experience. Now, they have finally decided on building a new store in Kansas City. I always knew as long as a store was hours away from me, I'd only go once in awhile and my spending would be limited...now, I'm concerned for my wallet as this new store will be too close. Looks like I might have to get a second job there just to cover my addiction and habit...

I've been to quite a few, but certainly not all. Dallas, Springfield, Atlanta, Savannah and of course Charlotte. The one in Charlotte is 'ok', but doesn't rank up there with the better ones. Savannah is medicore, at best. It's in a converted mall store. I like the Atlanta store. Very nice. Of course, Springfield is somewhat like visiting Mecca, but I haven't been in years.

Tex

Back