Bass Pro Shops flooded

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tant dowell

Reaction score
Hey guys i'm from Nashville and I guess yall heard that Bass Pro was inundated w/ nearly 5-6 feet of water, actually the entire mall and hotel. Anyhow, I was curious if anyone knows anyone that worked there and wondering what they do with all the stuff that was damaged or messed up. I heard that insurance people make them destroy all of it so not to make $ off of it. does destroy mean, throw it in the dumpster.....i shur would like to find where they take it to the dump cause I sure would be going through it like a homeless man at dinner time. Said they also are still missing 13 boats that drifted off.

It just so happens that a place where I live purchased a lot of their merchandise. They sell it at a heavily reduced price.

Yeee Haa Shopping or Dumpster diving...

I'm going through withdrawals already........I heard most of everything on the lower levels was destroyed. I did also hear they got the fish out of the tank before the power went off, so they are all OK. Don't know where they were taken to, but there was like an over 100 lb cat in there, was told it had to be sedated.

HEY TDOWS3

13 BOATS "DRIFTED" OFF? THEY DRIFTED OFF ALRIGHT, LIKE TO HAVE A Z9 DRIFT INTO MY BACKYARD.LOL

Back