Bass Pro Shop comes to Macon, Ga.

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richard Whittemore

Reaction score
I haven't been on the board much the past few days.

Had to install a new hard drive and been busy loading

the software back on.

So that means that I have not taken the time to see if anyone else has already posted this. If so, sorry for the duplicate.

The news? Bass Pro Shops is opening a new store in Macon, Ga. Supposed to be the store and a distribution center. Due to open sometime in 2005/06. Location will be on (where else?) Bass Rd.

More details available if you go to:

www.macontelegraph.com, search recent news for Bass Pro shops and get the whole scoop.

Congrats on the new BPS. The one they're building here is going up now and suspose to open this fall.

Fatrap

Sure wish we had one in our town. We drive either 2.5 hrs to Nashville, or once they get the new one opened in Clarksville, IN, it'll still be about 2.5 hr drive. But it's probably good that there's not one here, cause my wallet wouldn't support the convenience.

Dang Richard, I read about that last week and was keeping it QUIET from you!!! Now that you'll have a BPS nearer to you them the Atlanta one, where's the incentive I had to get you up my way to fish!!! LOL

Trep

Back