Bass Pro Byron Velvick

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Barry Loos

Reaction score
FOUND THIS ON THE WEB. It's bad enough the guy can fish but he's young, good looking, and single. The guy must be miserable.

"If you are a reality TV fan you may have already seen the show tonight. If not Ranger Boats Pro and California Native Byron Velvick is the Bachelor on ABC. Byron is taking Bass Fishing to the next level. In the open you see him fishing and there is a shot of his WON Trophys (he is the 3rd or 4th all time money winner in the west... www.wonbass.com ) He is currently culling thorugh the ladies and has a choice at the end to either keep his catch or dump her and head for the trailer. Go Byron, your a Stud!"

I actually watched this - to sum up, the ladies had to choose between a fishing pro and a NY entrepreneur - pretty cool that they took the fishing pro... and pretty funny too, I mean not once did any of the ladies ask about the lifestyle -- WAIT until they find out that choosing this dude means 36 weeks on the road pulling a bass boat behind an RV from tournament to tournament!

David

ps. yes, I am embarrassed I watched this. Leave the comments at home boys, I'll be fishing every other time it is on this year (call it penance for watching the premier)

So David, did you think he was pretty? :)

If you want, we can tape it for you and send you the other episodes... (we meaning anyone but me).

That series has already been taped from start to finish and he's back fishing again too,...the last I heard he's without the extra baggage!!..so he probably told his final "pick",..."Enjoy your 15mins of fame from all of this,..but I gotta split..the road is calling!!" LOL He currently lives outside 'Vegas..

My wife and I watched the premier also. Just wanted to see how the selection went between two guys.

Biggest thing to remember about all of these 'reality type shows' is that they edit the crap out of the video, and show you what they want to show you. It 'seemed' to most that likely watched it, that the NY guy was hands down going to be chosen. In the end, it wasn't even close. Never finished watching the whole episode.

I enjoy watching Surviror (still a pretty good setup now that they don't provide food/water and such), and enjoyed the Apprentice.

Tex

Where are all the ladies on this???

I am very grateful to Bryon Velvick for making my Wednesday nights more interesting!

Mac, he has to be without the "extra baggage" until after the last show, it's in the contract. Besides, that would spoil it for us to know who he picked. I sure hope he didn't pick that Krista gal, she's down right mean!!!!!

Maybe we should become Thursday morning Bachelors, whadda ya think?

SP

Back