Bass Masters Classic

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tim Stuart

Reaction score
Is anyone planning to attend the Classic in B'ham next weekend?

Since it's less than 4 hours from me, I am seriously thinking about heading there for the weekend. Is it worth it? Is there enough to do while they are out fishing? How hard is it to get a seat for the weigh in?

Not going, but I gave KVD a few tips a couple of weeks ago!!! :lol:

http://www.theoaklandpress.com/articles/2010/01/14/sports/doc4b4ef79eb5afe067198468.txt

doc4b4ef79eb5afe067198468.jpg

Teri the show is worth it alone. I am certain you will run into MANY of the former WBT ladies...

The weigh-in is free and as long as you get there early enough you wont have a problem finding a seat.

And as for the picture I finally have proof of Neeley giving up my **** to KVD.....now I know why KVD lists St Clair as his favorite lake! :blink:

Teri,

I can't make it down to the civic center this year, but if I were going to go, I was going to plan on two days so I could see everything. You will have plenty to do during the day. As far as seating, you won't have trouble finding a place to sit. Obviously the earlier you line up at the door the better the seat.

It's snowing pretty hard down here in Bham right now and the streets will probably get bad tonight, so if anyone is headed this way, be careful.

Also dont forget to enter all of the contests especially the ones where you can win a free boat. They give away a Triton (BMC Edition) to one lucky weigh-in atendee! You have to enter at the show.

Also I think they are giving away KVD's 2009 Z9 too.

For me, one day at the 'Classic Booths/Show' is enough - but you likely will have different priorities. Seat at the 'weigh in'is generally not a problem. They generally will have bus service to the site from the 'show'. I'm not familar with B'Ham to know how far (if at all) is the Weigh In vs the 'show'.

Personally, after experiencing the weigh in once, it's not much of a priority for me. I much more enjoy the 'show' and the ability to talk with the various Pro's that are there.

My personal favorites are Rick Clunn and Woo Daves.

Tex

Woo is being inducted into the Hall of Fame this year!!!!

Teri, theres plenty to do at the show. As for seating its not a problem, but you might have to sit in the noose bleed section. If you are a life time member, bass insider member, or a federation member you can get seat closer to the floor. The last time I was there the expo and weigh in show was in walking distance. Hope this helps, hope ya get to make it.

Latest posts

Back