Bass Master Classic - Mac or Mini or anyone

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teri C.

Reaction score
I am thinking of driving there on Saturday and staying somewhere and heading home Sunday. Will there be places to stay or do things book up? Do you need to buy tickets to anything like weigh ins or is it too late? Are you free for dinner on Saturday or are you going out with the guys?

Mac, I lost your cell number so email it to me so I can at least see you at the Expo.

Anyone else going?

We will be there Thursday thru Sat night (10am flight Sun morn.). We can squeeze you in for dinner...lol. Might have a bunch of people out to dinner who knows, but you are more than welcome. Just tell em all your Mac's date :)

Hotels to fill up, better get on the phone soon to reserve. There is no charge to get into the show or weigh-in (unless ESPN has changed that too).

Looking forward to seeing you :wub:

Mini

Teri,

I live in Birmingham, if you need any help with anything let me know.

Hey Teri, My Grandson and I stayed here for the FLW last summer and we are staying here for the BASS Classic too. It's only about five miles from the Classic. The Classic is a great time, plus Mac and Mini will be there. Later<>< <>< <>< Jack

1. Days Inn Birmingham AL

905 11th Court W

I-59/20 Exit 123 - NW Corner

Birmingham, AL 35204 US

Phone: 205-324-4510

I'll be there in booth 2540...... stop in, say Hi and check out the new line of Guest chargers....:D

Mac, I sent you an email.

Jack, thanks for the recommendation. Do you reserve ahead of time or do you think I could just pop in and get a room. I am not sure I am coming yet but seriously thinking about it.

Sue, I will stop by if I come down.

Thanks Teri,........got it and replied back!! Hope to see you there......it's FUN!!!:wub:

Teri, I always reserve ahead of time, I don't know if they fill up. Later<>< <>< <>< Jack

Back