Bass Boat Magazine

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dan McCloskey

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a strictly Bass Boat Magazine?? I was looking but can't find any. I know there are all kinds of Bass Fishing Magazines and even Boaters World, but I have not seen any that cater exclusively to New Bass Boats, performance tips, accessory reviews, fixing up your old boat, common engine problems, or just tricks of the trade. Most of this stuff gets absorbed into the fishing magazines, but there is not a large concentration of material on boats. Just thought I'd as the silly question.

Dan..................

Bass and Wallaye Boat magazine, one of my FAVORITE. Yes, its not 100% Bass fishing boats, but the closest i've seen. I also get Trailer Boat Magazine, its cool too, but owned by the same company so every few months I get double the test reviews :)

Trep

+1 on BWB, great magazine and has some other related articles also. They did a great series on line testing!!

I have been a BWB reader for years. I have learned alot from that publication.

I will say that I am not a fan of the testing tehy have been doing with fishing lines, etc.

While I am happy SOMEONE did the test, I dont necessarily think a boat mag should be doing it.

Thanks guys. I checked out their web site and plan to subscribe.

Dan............

Bass Boat and Walleye Magazine used to be pretty good, but has took a dip in the toilet the past 20 months. We now have an editor there that "thinks" we wanted bay boats, fishing line, and tackle reviews? I can get all those "opinions" out of BASS or some other rag where the manufacturers buys ads and also influence the article. I like the actual testing of the engines/bass boats/and equipment when it's all done by the numbers. :)

I think the bay boats are a good addition. I agree on the baits/line/rods/reels/stuff....

Latest posts

Back