BASS BOAT CARPET

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mike mcmenamin

Reaction score
GUYS:

SENT AWAY FOR SOME SAMPLES OF BASS BOAT CARPET FROM "BOATCARPETBUYS.COM" AND WAS WONDERING IF ANY OF YOU HAD ANY EXPERIENCE WITH THIS COMPANY. THE CARPET IS SNAG PROOF AND IS U V RESISTANT.

ALL INFO WOULD BE APPRECIATED.

MIKE

Snag Proof boat carpeting??? I'd have to see that to believe it. I gaurantee that I can get a hook snagged in just about every type carpet on the face of this earth! :lol:

All the best,

Glenn

Mike, don't know anything about the carpet you are asking about. My boat is being carpeted as we speak, it is a Nitro. The guy doing the work strongly suggested I use Ranger or Bass Cat carpet. Bass Cat carpet, is the heaviest at 24 oz. Ranger is 20 oz. Bass Cat is cheaper, and they will send you samples also. Bass Cat service department is un-real, very helpful, even though I do not own a Bass Cat. I do however believe my next boat might be one. I mentioned this to a local, he said his Bass Cat had damage from the storm, and they sent him the parts he needed for shipping charges only. He figured the parts would have cost him $700.00. Hope this helps,

BTW, I ordered the Ranger carpet. Local dealer had samples, didn't want to wait for Bass Cat to send samples. Local Bass Cat dealer could not find his carpet sample board.

Bubby:)

Bubby, be sure and post some pics when you get your boat back. Recarpeting my 640 will be my winter project this year.

I bought carpet from them 2 years ago for my old tracker tx-17 and love it. boat looked brand new until I started fishing out of it again. But I haven't cleaned it yet, in 2 full years! good stuff, very dense, thick, beautiful. Unless it has to match a specific color, don't waste your money on other carpets. Peabody

Back