Banana Boat is sold!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teri C.

Reaction score
I am no longer a Nitro owner. I just got back from the lake. I took the new owner (stationed in KY) out on Priest and showed him everything he needed to know. He's never owned a boat so I think he really appreciated it. You guys have taught me everything I know and I actually sounded like I knew what I was talking about. :D

Glad I sold it but I will really miss that paint scheme. Looked brand new as it drove away. Trep, you missed out. :p

With "The Snowman"?:lol:

Teri's smarter than that I know:p.......I think:blink::lol:

Congratulations. Always sad in one way to see one go, but then again, you already have the replacement!

Enjoy!

Tex

Teri - VERY glad you sold it, always better to have the cash!! :D

Wife and I are still talking about next year, gotta figure out which kind (bass, bay, fish/ski, ski/fish, just upgrade power on my tracker) we're gonna do. Of course that all depends also on the finances. Gotta see what/if bonus and/or raise comes next year and such.

Enjoy the new Toon Teri, and did you ever solve the garage problem or just decide to pay the storage fees??

For those that don't know, I bought a Triton Fish & Ski with a 150 Yamaha and I am really enjoying it.

As far as the garage issue, I decided to get a covered slip at the marina and they have storage there as well for a monthly fee. I am really liking not having to launch the boat every time and the hilly billy boat garage we made for the slip is awesome!!!

Congrats Teri!

I'm taking my buyer out on Priest tomorrow to show her the ropes.

Yes, you heard right, sold mine to a nice single lady wanting her first boat and to start fishing for relaxation.

Thanks again for the fishing invite. Your email still the same here in Nashvegas?

If it is, I'll try to email you so maybe we can get a trip sometime.

Tom

Congratulations Teri.

That's one less thing you have to worry about.

You'll always have the memories of the big yellow machine ! LOL :D:D:D

Mark

Hey Teri..Glad you got rid of It..Hope you came out OK.....JR:D

Back