Baltimore Fishing Expo

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve Kane

Reaction score
The 21st. Annual Fishing $ Expo and Boat Show opens tomorrow Jan. 13-16 in Timonium, MD.

I've never attended before. Ad states the show is for Bass & salt water fishing. Does the board recommend this show??

It's a nice show, atleast the one's I attended back in 1993/1994. Leave your credit cards and check book at home, "Exspecially if married". When I was there they had a ton of fishing equipment and accessories, along with some of the prettiest bass boats I'd ever seen. I still have some of the 4" plastic worms I bought back then. Go early, place gets pretty packed by afternoon.

I'll be there Thursday . If you go on the weekend do early as Bassin Fool said

I've always enjoyed it the times I've gone. If the Doc will give me the go ahead, I'm going to try and go Saturday. I don't think he will but I can hope:)

Bill

dont go, save your money and hit bass a rama in richmond. the md show is ok but has more boats than tackle. There are alot of saltwater boats. the richmond show has more boats and a ton more tackle.

mike

p.s. besides mini will also be in richmond and most likly toxic to

I went twice about 3-4 years ago. I wasn't impressed. Seemed to have a lot of junk mixed in with the salt water stuff.

I will be a Greentop's. How far is that from the actual show?

Mini

Back