bad ending to a great day fishing

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thomas Macaluso

Reaction score
I when out yesterday to prefish a lake for a tournament that my club is having on Sunday . I had a great day ,caught numerous fish including a 2

Dude,...that's hilarious!! Bummer about the Trolling motor,..but that's fixable. The blow to your pride will take a little longer to heal!! Especially since your buddy will CONSTANTLY remind you about it everytime you go fishing together!!:angry::lol:

Funny story!!

Mac

What a klutz!! :lol:

Tom, I slipped on an alge-covered ramp once while I was pulling hard to crank my boat the last few inches onto my trailer..... Hit myself on the crank handle and broke 2 ribs. I don't know which would be more painful - 2 broken ribs or having a buddy for a witness! :lol:

Great story, bad news on the troller. You might be able to straighten it enough to use. Was the water warm?

fatrap

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Now that thar is funny...I don't care who ya' are:p

Glad you wasn't hurt;)

Happy you weren't hurt Tom but boy that's funny.:lol::lol::lol: And, by the way, I know what fishin' curse it is.:rolleyes: If I were you I'd certainly do the "Good Mornin'" thread Sunday morning..

Bill

Tom! - Man you should give a warning like " do not attempt to have any food or beverages in your mouth, while reading this post", I almost spit all over my monitor. BWAHAHA:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Dang Tom.....that is funnier than h*ll!!! I think you went above and beyond any curse that I could have placed on you!! Where's the video camera when you're spinning around in a circle?!?!?

Is this what I have to look forward to next week on Champlain with you??? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know about youse guys and gals.......but I keep a spare change of clothes in my truck for such incidents....and have used them!!

Bob G.

I can see that as clearly as if I was there. ROTFLMAO. Hope the tourny goes good because you are the topic of conversation for the next 4 years.

Da Bear

Wasssa big deal? That's a typical day on the lake for me.;)

Harpo

Tom, last month at Anna after I put non skid tape on my trailer the week before I slipped and fell in because I did not put the tape in the proper place on the trailer. And at Spruce Run last night I almost fell again. Guess what I will be doing this weekend? Good luck on Sunday.

CJ.

Tom, When it rains, it pours. Man, that was a funny story.

Steve

Tom,

If it's a MK, the shaft is covered under warranty. Good luck in the tourney.

I bet that blast off has got to be INTENSE.

"BOAT #3........ GO!"

Wuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Back