Back on track!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BJ Laster

Reaction score
well after that great tourny i had a few weeks ago and got sick.....i redeemed myself today

tourny summary-caught 20-25 keepers. Had a limit within an hour and fifteen minutes of fishing. Started culling 10 minutes after that. Caught one that i thought would go 5.

Ended up with 10.4 pounds, and the big one went 4.4 (so i guessed wrong).

It was good enough for 3rd place and i also caught big bass.

What a day! it was one you dream of! All fish caught power fishing, spinnerbaits, flipping jigs and a couple on a buzzbait.

BJ

Congratulations BJ!! Way to go!!

What lake were you at? How was the wind? I know I was about to get blown away just parked in the driveway working on the boat. The weatherman said it was gusts between 25 to 35 mph.

Harpo

Ardmore lakes. We fished scott king.

It wasnt too bad where we were fishing. It would blow the a little bit but where we were at we were out of the wind a pretty good. Every now and then a nice gust would come through real hard.

BJ

Little boats. It was a mini boat tourny.

Thing is, a lot of people think of mini boat tournys as being a bunch of bass busters and pond boats. Its not. A lot of the guys (myself included) use carolina skiffs. They are actually and flats boat but they make great bass fishing boats and when u order one u have it built the way u want it.

BJ

http://www.carolinaskiff.com/Default.aspx?tabid=137

GREAT.... Congrats on the finish... It's great fun to stand there and get the recognition for something you are so very passionate about.

Back