Back from Florida

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greg Duggan

Reaction score
We made it back from Kissimmee yesterday, the fishing in Florida was awsome.

we were into fish for both days, the bite was on both saturday and sunday mornning. it slowed a little during the day but the guide was able to keep us into the fish all day.

we fished a combination of large golden shinners and plastics.

fishing with 6" shinners was like learning how to fish all over again. i missed a couple of good fish before i got the hang of it. i was able to land multiple fish in the 4 pound range and 1 over 5. i moved onto plastic baits and killed them. we were casting super flukes into the slop targeting very active feeding bass. there were so many fish feeding it was like shooting fish in a barrell. i have never seen anything like it up here in NH. i acan't wait to book another trip for next spring.

if any body is looking for a guide in the orlando area i would be happy to recomend the guide we used.

here is a couple of pics from the trip.

[
Toho trip 06 093.jpg

Greg - Looks like you had a great time! Bill, The Mad Kayaker

We had a blast, it was everything we hoped it would be, less the 10lb trophy,

Steve, we fished out of lake Cypress in Kissimmee. from the ramp we ran off to the right and fished the channel comming in from w toho. we also moved down to the next lake and fished lake hatchineha. that is were used plastics. we really did well there. when you come out of the channel, we ran right around the point to the left. the fish were busting all over the place. we just targeted were they were surfacing. i will be back next spring for another crack at the big one.

GregD

fatrap.

he didn't think he was going to catch any fish in florida because we don't always catch fish here at home. silly boy....

GregD

Back