Bachelor times for two weeks . . .

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Texas Transplant

Reaction score
Well, the wife left for Texas (for two weeks), to visit family - so I'm 'bachin' it during that time. Took the boat out, with radio, yesterday afternoon for a couple of hours. No bites/fish, but loved being out. Came home and put on some baby back ribs, potatoes, and opened a cool one with the afternoon game on.

This weekend, will be our clubs annual fall 'away' tournament. This year, it will be three days on Santee Cooper, out of Black's Camp. Leaving Thursday afternoon/Friday morning and will do some pre-fishing on Friday. Tourney is Sat/Sunday.

Weather report shows low/mid 50's in the morning, mid 70's during the day, and 2-4mph winds along with clear to partly cloudy skies. The lakes are close to full pond, so as long as we stay in the marked areas, problems with stumps will be at a minimum (you can lose a lower unit/prop down there pretty quickly).

Will be thinking of all my buddies here next weekend! This is a weekend that a nice hawg will be possible.

Tex

Enjoy Tex, may the fishing gods shine on you better then it did to me when I had that 2 weeks this summer!

Fish, eat, drink and ENJOY!!!

Back