Awesome Xmas Present

• Thread starter Paul Cullotta [URL]http://www.zjstech.net/~library
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paul Cullotta

Reaction score
My wife surprised me with this Christmas present. :D (She let me buy it), what a gal :wub: !! She only has two demands, 1) that she gets a remote car starter so I can put this in the garage next to the nitro, and 2) that I better get busy building another garage :rolleyes:

Hurry up warm weather!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.zjstech.net/~library/11972/xmas present.jpg

Man, that's great! If I was you I'd be getting that remote starter pronto or she might send the Vette back! Merry Christmas! Hutch

Paul - WOW!!! But can it tow the Nitro??? LOL

6 Speed or Auto??

xmas%20present.jpg

Trep,

This is one fun ride! :D It's a 2001 with 12,000 miles on it. 6spd trans. loaded with options. Performance wise it has a Twin Flow intake and Borla exhaust which bumps the H.P. to about 375. This thing has great get up and go!

It was a beatiful day here (sunny and about 55 degrees) So I took it out for a run. Not quite warm enough to put the top down. It won't see much use, only good dry days no rain or snow. Even though it has the power it won't be towing the Nitro. The toughest decision this summer will be which toy to play with. I suppose that I could fish all morning and drive all afternoon. :rolleyes: But What would my wife want in return for that???:blink: I don't even want to go there:lol:

Paul - Great deal and the only thing my friends with them tell me is it takes a bit to get used to the skip-shift when you are not power driving!

It was a beatiful day here (sunny and about 55 degrees) So I took it out for a run. Not quite warm enough to put the top down.

WIMP!!! I had a '89 Mustang GT Conv, I bought new out of college, anything sunny over 40 degrees and the top was down (I lived in Chicago so Warm was relative!!), just crank that heater and GO GO GO!!!

I agree you'll have a TOUGH choice in the summer, but if you want to make it easier, just let me know...I'll come pick up one or the other for ya and drive it down south all summer!!

Back