Attention MVM

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teri C.

Reaction score
Don't ask why, just do it!!!

Via email this week, please send me your favorite picture of you and your fish from our trip in May. Any other pictures of yourself where you think you are looking especially hot are welcome. I received pictures from Carlos at one time but the rest of you stud muffins didn't send me anything.

Also, in your email, please include first and last name and mailing address.

Gracious Amigos!

Sure....

I am in Houston right now and will be heading to the West Coast thursday but I'll try to get them out to you.

TOXIC

What about the rest of us Teri?

Don't you want any pictures of me where I think I am " looking especially hot"??? LOL!!

MVM, please send any good pictures of anyone and their fish so I have enough. Any that I am looking especially hot would be much appreciated. Does that even exist? ha! I was so sick when I was there I am sure I looked horrible in every picture. Oh well, aint trying to impress. I only have eyes for Mac.:wub: Although Mini knows how to take care of a girl. King Crab legs and my own personal guide. Can't hardly beat that!

Trep, I already have pictures of your legs.:p

You are too funny Teri!

I will look and see what other pics I have in the MVM folder!

Carlos, I am guessing your favorite is the one with the big toothy thing! I would almost give up catching my just shy of 5 lb smallie for that mutha. I am pretty sure I have that pic but I will go back and look to be sure. I am going to put myself in a bubble as of May 1, 2009 so I will be perfectly healthy for the next one.

I'll send you a few!!....I took a bunch...I'll include some of the other guys' too!!! I have some dandy's!!! LMAO!!

Hey mac, send them to me too, please.

Hammer I sent on teri the pics you sent me.

Carlos

Will send some tonight. I think...lol

I just got back from 2 for 1 happy hour. Gotta love it! Makes the work day go away.

I went after work....didnt send the pics upon returning home. Happy Hour is why!

Thats my excuse and I am sticking to it!

Latest posts

Back