Atlanta Tracker ROCKS - AGAIN!!!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TrepMan

Reaction score
Well - Needed my yearly 100hour service on my Tracker. Usualy I call ahead and book an appointment. But yesterday got a few hours free in the morning while taking care of my 4 yearold and we just hooked her up and took her in. Nice gal took my info, chocked the tires and said they'd call when it was done. Yesterday I figured if it was a week or 2 till it was done, especialy with no appointment, I wouldn't care. But my father-in-law called and he and mom-in-law decided to take advantage of cheap web fares and are comming in this wekeend!

Well wouldn't you know it the next minute my phone rings and Tracker calls to tell me 24 hours later my boat is all ready to ROCK!!!!

And this is 2 weeks after the boat show where there were TONS of boats being prepped, and more out back!!!

Dan J. - Please share my thanks with Tim and the other Tracker Service folks. I'll make sure I say something when I pick it up too!

We'll gonna be in the mid 50's this Sunday so before big game i'll take dad fishing!!

Thanks for the kind words, Mike! I'll pass them along. Now get out there and show Beka's pop that you can catch'em! Enjoy!!

Love modern Techology! I picked up the boat when the store opened at 9am today, and did all my call on my handsfree Cell phone towing her back!!

Dan - I made it a point to talk to Tim and tell him what a great job the team did, and it's always a pleasure to do business!

Now if you could open a store over here by Allatoona i'd save gas and maybe pick up some extra $$ selling boats on Saturday!!! LOL

Trep,

Quit your b^&%&^n! Good grief, you have to drive 40 minutes, and you think you are going to Mars or something. That 'working from home' thing, is warping your lifestyle. Next thing is you'll start complaining that it's too far to drive to Altoona!

Tex

Back