Anywhere to get bulk discount on Yum Dingers?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeff R.

Reaction score
I am stocking up on my Yum Dingers to last me awhile and was wondering if there is anybody out there that will give you a bit of a price break if you buy them in bulk? Most stores carry them for around 3.99 per bag but they usually only have a few bags at a time and I would like to get at least 15 or more bags to last me a little while so I don't have to run back and forth to the store to get them. Thanks guys. Jeff

Call Neeley....Precision Cinkos....better than Senko. Unless you HAVE to have the YUM.....

Mini

Yeah....call me.

248-666-7799

BobG.....Precision Cinkos are my bulk plastics, poured by Precision which pours all the plastics for BPS.

I have custom colors and can sell any combo in bulk.

The Precision pours are better than Senko's due to them being a bit tougher but with the same fall rate, and they are almost half the price!!!

I tried telling you this TOX, but you dont listen to me until I whoop you on the lake...lol

I just got an order from Yamamoto......30lbs of plastics at a discount nobody can match........GRATIS!!:lol::lol::lol: Seriously, I go through soooooo many and my clients trash them trying to rig them, so I begged my favorite sponsor and they came through for me. Can't wait to fish them side by side:p

TOXIC

Hey Ken, have rich add the sponsor banner to your name!!

Back