Anyone want to save some BIG $$$ on a new GM Vehicle??

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill McElroy

Reaction score
Just as a heads up for all my friends here on the NTOWS...

I can get a "Supplier Discount" (It's called "GM in the Driveway) for 2 people per MONTH (yes,...24 a year!!) if you want to buy GM and save yourself some serious cash. I just hooked up a member of this site who's looking for a 2005 Chevy Impala and he saved @ $4500!!! So if you're looking for a new car or truck and you want a "hook up"..email me privately with your date of birth and the LAST 4 numbers of your SS#......it's all done electronically and it only takes minutes. There's NOTHING in it for me,..just an effort to increase our sales and hook the brutha's and sista's up!!!

Carry on,..

Mac

Yep..just that discount on my 04 Sierra:) One small problem...are these things noted for not having good 4 wheel disc brakes Mac? My 94 stops better that the Sierra...sumin' ain't right:(

Don't know anything about that TEE,..but I'll ask around though,....I'll have to solicite info from other "owners and drivers" around here,..'cuz if I ask the engineers,..you know what they'll say!!.."HUH?!...Problems?,..NAAWWWWWW...my brakes can stop an M1 Abrams on a Tobbaggon Run!!"

I'll do some snoop doggin' and get back with you...

Thanx big dog:) Just kinda' concerned when I get that boat in behind it on them thar steepasshills:)

It wasn't available when you bought yours....PAL!!! LOL

Man,..I sell you guys my boats at huge savings,...now I can even get you cars and trucks at huge savings.....and what do I get??..Ragged on!! Are you my boss too??? LMAO!!!

Never mind...I see in your library you have a Silverado:)

I was going to do It to mac..It's a great deal for people..Nothing better than job security..

There you have it folks,....JR has the same deal too,..so now we can hook up 48 people here!! Like a ROCK....

MAN let me know in about 4 years when i'm ready to replace our vehicles if you can still do that, you are a PRINCE for offering it Mac!!

Just tryin to help out Trep...besides..I don't even have 24 friends!! Might as well offer them here!! LOL

Mac...I'll keep it in mind. Was hoping to go another 6-12 months before taking the plunge.

Craig

Ok, Mac - answer me this - and I'm askin seriously does it go for the Hummer H2 as well???

David

David,.....the only GM Vehicles that are NOT subject to this plan are: Hummer H1,..Cadillac XLR, and Med. Duty Trucks. So it looks like an H2 is eligable!! Cool!!

Let me know!

Mac

Mac, is that in addition to a gm employee discount and rebates?

Gene

I don't think so..I think you can only get one or the other.

Gene,...TEE's right,....the "employee or family member" discount is even GREATER than the "Supplier Discount"..so it's one or the other. This "GM in the Driveway" offer is the same as the "supplier"...but still...it was $4500 off on a 2005 Impala!! NOT TOO SHABBY!! LOL

I thought I got a deal on mine other than the "trade in":(

It could have been better since the 03' Sonoma I traded in had the rotors turned at 19K and had an oil leak they couldn't figure out where it was coming from. So they put an additive in the oil to make it show up and told me to drive it around for a few days. After a little thought and seein' that Sierra I said,"bye bye":(

Then they turn around and ask a rediculous price that they'll never get. Kindof pi$$es ya' off....

DavidM, one thing Mac ain't telling you about those Hummers. You actually have to have a signed prescription from your doctor to buy one. They're only for men with tiny winkies.

I'm a 30 year, well almost, GM employee and I've heard a lot about the truck brakes over the years. Below is something I just snipped from the Detroit News:

MILFORD

dangit...and we just bought our new one a few of months ago.

2004 Suburban....SWEET RIDE!!!

I'll post pic's of mama's newest baby soon.

Maybe next time MAC ;)

Back