Anyone order from BPS on line lately?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob LaMoy

Reaction score
Normally BPS is right on top of things for me and my orders. I ordered the Keelshield a few weeks back and after not getting my "order confirmation" e-mail or "order shipped" e-mail, I called. Well, the product was on back order until mid April. Nobody had taken the time to tell me that either. What's up with that? They can't be all THAT busy. Ice ain't even off the lake and we all know there ain't no bassin' south of the Potomac anyhow! So they can't be doin' any bidness right now.

I ordered on Tuesday and did it over the phone, I requested as always email confirmation and UPS tracking number. I did not recieve email so I called this morning to get it. I love BPS, but I gotta tell ya, Cabela's CS seems to be right on top of things. Couple weeks ago put an order in to Cabela's, got the order and had wrong color on one of the items, they investigated and gave me an update via phone twice, in the past I have had to chase BPS customer service folks down to get stuff resolved. But you can't beat BPS's selection, Cabelas is pretty limited ( online and catalog ).

I ordered a cargo mat the other day and it came in within a few days. No problem what so ever.

I will be in houston next week. I plan on doing the important shoping in person. I need several items for the boat....

I'm gonna spend like my wife...LOL

Wolf

Rob-

I just got an order in the mail yesterday...

Had to get me some of those RED hooks that all the Pros where squaking about at Bass U last weekend...

Ordered online on Monday or Tuesday...no problems...

az

Back