Anyone in Maryland

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kim Becker

Reaction score
I need some help from someone who lives in Maryland. My son must travel to Aberdeen for work and I would appreciate any directions from the Lancaster Pa. area. The straightest and easiest way possible would be a great help. I normally travel back roads to avoid traffic and my directions only confuse him. Can he get onto Rt.40 from Havre D' Grace ? The store he must go to is in Aberdeen on Rt.40 Many thanks for any help.

Beck

Where are you in Lancaster and What store in Aberdeen?

I will check back later.

BF

Do not live in Lancaster but will be coming through from the Reading area. He is going to the Ollies store in the Aberdeen Shopping Plaza and does not like driving Rt. 95.

Beck

Well he can come down from lancaster (past the Buck) and pick-up rte 1, take that across the dam then turn left on rte 136 take that to rte 22 (turn left) then once he crosses over 95 make the first right (Bel Air ave?) and the store will be 1/2 up on the right. I don't have a map handy but when my parents lived in Downingstown we used to take rte 10? I think to get to rte 1? I will look at a local map and see if there is a better way. I am trying to use main rds instead of back roads to limit the number of turns.

BF

Just go straight 8 miles then hang a left 1/2 mile before you get to the red barn that burned down last year.

If you come to a cow crossing sign, you went too far.

Back