Anyone got GA Corp of Engineers number for Parking Permit?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TrepMan

Reaction score
Georgia guys - Anyone got the phone number for the north Georgia Corp. of Engineers, which is up on Lanier I think, I need to get an annual parking pass, and can't find the number online.

Trep: Try this number from the Lanier Corps of Engineers site. 770-945-9531

Thanks Marty, they told me the volunteers are in 10-2, i'll call back tomorrow - appreciate it!

Trep

I have to get mine because if I don't...it's $4 each time I park!:eek:

Tee - Yup ours is $4 each time as well. The only killer for me is the closest ramp got "loaned" from the Corp to the County here, and they do NOT accept Corp. Passes as they are a county ramp (there are only 2 on the lake) and both County ramps are out of the water/closed 5 months of the year (all winter) due to low lake levels in the areas of the ramp.

$4 per day is cheap for a ramp fee plus parking up here in NE. There are plenty of free places to go but most of the places with nice ramps with docks etc charge a fee and its normally in excess of $10. The prime ramps at Winni in NH that have plenty of parking for example are $20 a day.

Latest posts

Back