Anyone going to the Nashville Boat Show

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teri C.

Reaction score
I am think about going on Friday after work. I want to take a look at the Ranger Fish and Ski. I have Bassmasters University this weekend so I can't go on Saturday or Sunday.

Teri,

I'm probably not going to the show but it would be fun to see you again (and set up a trip out on Priest this spring). I do have a possible solution for your garage problem...

Sell your boat and BUY MINE!! LOL

I'm having to sell mine this spring and it will probably fit in your garage.

Email me or give me a call at 217-1103 if you want to talk fishin or need info on the Nashville area.

Tom

Tom, I will definitely look you up when the weather gets warmer. As I recall, you said you couldn't get out on your own now. I don't recall what boat you have. I will be happy to have everything set and ready to go this spring. You can just hop in and tell me where the fish are on Priest. I jotted down your number.

Teri,

Have fun at the boat show. I know a few spots on Priest that have been good in the past.

See ya later

Tom

Either the Indianapolis boat show is awesome or the Nashville boat show really bites. They didn't even have a Ranger Dealer at the show if that tells you anything. I will never go back and I may drive to Indy for their show.

Teri Indy looks good for this year....They are taking some Reattas down and Ted's will have some.. (supposed to) Jr

Teri, You could plan a trip up to NH in May and I will take you out on mine, let you drive to get a feel for the Ranger Reata. It handles better then any other boat I have been onI think the hydro power steering really make a big difference. Once you do, you must beware it tends to give you the "I gotta have it" syndrome. I was looking at the layout of the new 1850 and like it alot, the only thing I would n't want is the baitwell, otherwise it's a nice setup. Looks like they went all out on creating storage and making the rod lockers big enough to hold a 7' rod.

Cass

Back