Anyone Going to Chigago???

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim Tongay

Reaction score
Is anyone passing through the Des Moines area, going to the Chicago area????

I have a Nitro seat I need to get to another member in Dixon IL or Griffith IN

(just below Gary IN). I'm just north of Des Moines and could meet you on I35.

I'm pretty sure we could make arrangments on the other end so you don't have

to out of your way or delay your trip.Shipping charges almost make a used seat

not worth it.

Everyone on this site has been so helpfull to me when I needed it(Special thanks

to Texas Transplant),I would like to follow suit.

nofishcatchin,Jim

Jim, I appreciate the effort and I have a buddy who hangs with truckers trying to find a driver that drives west. I did find this posting and want to jump on these seats but I have to wait until 6:30 CT. He says after that and the guy he knows doesn't come for them they are mine. It is only an hour away and I told him I would come right out. Here is the post:

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/boa/1306378580.html

Doug

Just trying to help. Let me know if the craigslist post pans out.

Good luck.nofishcatchin,Jim

sitting here with my fingers crossed. 10 minutes until I call him back. I did find those seats at Cabela's and they were 139.99 each. With taxes that is 300.00. 85.00 for both would be a GREAT deal! Hopefully I won't be replying to this again in the next 15 minutes. Would rather be on the road.

Thanks again Jim!

Doug

seats are mine. Going now to pick them up. Thanks for the offer though Jim. I owe you one.

I'm glad to see it worked out for you. You don't owe me anything,just trying to help.

I hope you enjoy your new boat and catch a bunch of lunkers.

nofishcatchin,Jim

1 hour drive each way but was well worth it. The seats are brand new and never used. Couldn't beat the price either.

one happy camper

Back