Anybody know this Guy??

• Thread starter Bill Johnson [IMG]http://im1.shutterfly.com/procse
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Johnson

Reaction score
Anybody know who this guy is???....Seems he's not sure of the proper use of a Keelshield!.....

47b5dc39b3127cce900c1d2da67300000016108AZuWLhm1bNs

It also seems as if he was a NO SHOW in Fla recently!!!....I see more demerits being issued!!!...LMAO!!...

Look at the head on that thing! LOL

Is that "stinky" himself"?

"Ya'll look how strong this adhesive is. I can lift myself off the ground with these Keelshield samples glued to my ears."

Unfortunately, I know him and I still let him come and fish with us. If he shows up looking like that picture tomorrow I may make him go with KB on the cold side so he scares the fish back over to the hot side. LOL

HA!!!

Just doin my job!!LOL!! Yeah that's me, drawin a lot of attention with my "glow in the dark" KeelShield shirt. I'm listening for fish....new technology!! Wild Bill put this pic on the bottom of his boat at the Florida Rally and scared all of the fish off!!

TOXIC

Don't they use those floppy ears for salmon fishing out in northwest? Looks like the hat will add to the bass catching experience though.

Mac, the caption should read.......

"They don't call me elephant man because of my ears"!!!

Image IS everything....LOL!!

TOXIC

Back