Anybody know anything about the Humminbird 595C?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Yeatts

Reaction score
Does anyone know anything about the Hummingbird model 595C? I think it is a GPS/Depth finder combo. BPS has it on sale during the Spring Fling thing and I am thinking about buying it for my new to me boat. Does anyone know if this unit is capable of utilizing the Navonics chips? Any info. appreciated.

Thanks,

Mike

I just bought one and it does take Navionic chips; at this particular moment I can't recall which series. However, if you go to the Humminbird website, you can pull up the manual.
http://www.humminbird.com

I've not had it out yet; we've still got hard water. I'm not much of a winter fisherman if you know what I mean.

I've had 565 for one season [it will be moving up front] and I like its performance. The 595C is similar as a finder and after pooh-poohing the thought, I really like the color.

I stick with Humminbird because I've been able to move up without patching and drilling holes in my glass--same mount.

I'll keep you posted.

DLA.mil--Defense Logistics Agency?

Thanks again Marty,

Yeah, 22 years service with them and 50 more to work. I had Hummingbirds on my previous boat and liked them. My new to me boat has a Lowrance 350 at the console and a bottom line depth finder up front. I think I'm gonna go down to Bass Pro Shops tomorrow and buy the 595c; they have it priced real well and w/ the rebate it comes in at $399.99.

Mike

I got very lucky. I was at Bass Pro w/a buddy. He was looking at an Eagle and I was looking at the 595C. A stranger told me that Cabelas up the road had the 595C priced at $399 and with the rebate it comes in cheaper. Haapenstance saved me.

Latest posts

Back