Anybody in here?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tee,

Sorry I can't hang out all day here like the guv workers....I have to work for a living!!! :lol:

Just had a tooth pulled and now headed for Bass Pro Gun Counter to work. My jaw hurts.

fatrap:(

Spending time with my visiting parents. Haven't had much time to get on the computer the past few days.

All the best,

Glenn

Just got in at 2200, brought home a Skeeter to test drive this weekend.......sorry. The transom on my Nitro is shot from a long term leak, probably gonna sell the whole deal for about $1,500.00, boat, motor, trailer. Boat still drives great but will need some transom work in the future and I don't have the time nor the inclination to take on that job.

JP

I check in periodically...

when the boy is asleep;

when my homework for school is finished;

when my projects at work are done or on hold waiting for someone else to get done;

when the grass is cut;

when the dishes are put away;

when the Diaper Genie is emptied;

My boat has so much dust on it, it's just not funny anymore.

slammed at work this week BUT taking Eli to his first Night Tournament today (6:30pm - 10:30pm) don't expect much as we've not been on the water in 2 weeks, but gonna enjoy just fishing with the little guy!

Side note

I am off to Australia at the end of the month, anyone want anything from there???

Also have a trip to Japan during September and can pick up some stuff then too....

Carlos

I hear that Aussey girls crave American Men. I don't know where I'll hide her but can you get me one of them? Brunette or redhead preferabley.

fatrap:rolleyes:

Carlos - drop me an email on where you will be in Australia, I have quite a few friends and folks I work with other there, one had a boat and takes me fishing from Sydney each trip!

Oh and if you get up to Karunda near Cains, let me know, there is a shop that has a DigeriDo Beka loved and we forgot to buy it!

Japan - I just love buying BEER in the street vending machines! And he Sushi is AMAZING! Again let me know the cities you'll be in I have folks in most major Asia markets.

Safe Travels!

Trep

Barely...

CIII, aren't you glad you retired so you'd have all of the free time you wanted?:rolleyes: How about Elle McPherson from Australia?

Uncle Billy

Fatrap! HA!!!!

trep, email sent, thanks! I am in Okinawa for a bit, not enough time for fun though....more of a pain..but it pays the bills.

UB, you are kinda right...but with the retired pay of a enlisted man, ahrd to NOT get another job...especially in Northern Virgina....overall, travel is not that bad and I freakin LOVE the job man..... I look at it like this...semi long term pain, for LONG term gain. At lest I get to pick when I fish for the most part as long as I plan it out in advance.

Back