any news on Linda from Lowrance?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That would be great if she was. Last I knew she was let go. Of all CS people I have delt with from any company, she was THE BEST!!!!

Not yet.....story I heard is they offered her a different position with different supervisors but she hasn't made a decision yet.

I'm still switching to 'birds!!!

Mike,

Linda wasn't let go - she quit.

I'm sure there is more to the story than what has been posted on the internet, and the only people that know what truly happened are Linda Colt and Lowrance.

Don't get me wrong - I held Linda in high regard. I am simply saying that there is more to this than what has been posted on the internet. Everything is just speculation unless someone was actually there to see everything that has happened, is happening now, and what will come in the future.

All the best,

Glenn

Either way, they lost a great person. I know she was personally responsible for keeping a lot of the people having problems with the HDS units happy ( including myself ).

Latest I heard she turned Lowrance down, but as Glenn said, it was on the intranets...lol

I just hope her health is ok.

Latest posts

Back