ANY ADVICE ON LAKE HARTWELL ??

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paul white

Reaction score
I'M GOING TO LAKE HARTWELL THE 15TH OF APRIL TO BASS FISH FOR A WEEK. ANY ADVICE ON THIS WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED OK. THIS IS USUALLY ROUND SPAWNING TIME OR JUST A BIT B4. ANY ADVICE WOULD SURE BE NICE. ALSO, THE WEATHER IS GREAT THERE THEN.......PAUL.

I'm sure that Dan J. will chime in.

Just talked to a friend tonight, that has been doing very well with the new Rapala Tail Dancer (crankbait). He got big fish this past weekend on Hartwell with a 6+ lb LM

Tex

paul - We've had a win and some good fishing on Hartwell in the past month. Send me an e-mail and I can try and help. Oh yeah, STOP SHOUTING!! (LOL!)

Paul, my most consistent producer (and that's a relative term) has been shallow- to mid-depth crankbaits in silver, black and purple combinations. During spawning, limetruese zoom trick worms seem to hit pretty well. This is up the Tugaloo arm.

I know slow rolling white spinnerbaits is popular, but I have little luck with that presentation.

Back