Another question

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve Hutson

Reaction score
I'm going to build a deck extentsion for my P/T 185. It will go between the rod lockers and hold a cooler and a little more storage space. Here's the question, just exactly what color is the carpet in a 2003 P/T 185??

I went to both Lowe's and Home Depot to check out marine grade carpet. The gray and light gray was to dark, the taupe (sp?) was to light. I hate being so ding dang picky! Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Steve (volzfan59)

Steve -

Contact Craig Roberts with the BPS in Auburn Hills, Michigan. His e-mail is in his Member Profile or the phone number is 248-333-0997. I'd bet he can fix you up with matching carpet.

me!

I went to my local NItro/Tracker dealer and ordered a yard of original carpet to do my steps in my NX750. Very reasonable. Give it a try, either go where you bought your boat or your closest BPS.

I have a few yards of the gray and the dark gray that I'd be willing to sell ya, they've been sitting in my basement since last year...

David

Come to think of it, I ordered them on the Bass Pro web site...

Hope it helps!

David

Since you have the 03' with the Red scheme..why not do it red...maybe put your name or?

TEE

Back