Another one goes the way of glass and Ranger

• Thread starter C C [IMG]http://www.zjstech.net/~library/894/180%2
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

C C

Reaction score
I am no longer a member of the tin club. After shopping for the last 4 months today I finally put my $$ on the table and bought a 2004 Ranger 180 Reata with a 150 Optimax, color option 3, white hull, majestic stripes and starfire pins. :)

I was going with a Nitro 188 Sport and had made a deal for one that I was susposed to take delivery on today but after I saw JR's post about his boat I thought what the heck and looked on the Ranger web site to see if Ranger made a fish & ski type boat, turns out they do. Of course I figured they were much more expensive and on a whim decided to call the local Ranger dealer. What I found out was that I could get this rig for only a couple of hundred dollars difference. After seeing the boat uncovered I loved the layout and didn't even have to think twice about buying the Ranger.

No real pics yet, the boat is stuck in snow. :( Now that they have my money and signature we will be going back after they dig it out of the snow and take delivery sometime in January early Feburary. It's Christmas time!

Cass :)
180%20Reata.jpg

WOW, Cass. I thought the other one was a done deal. Nice choice. I think you will be really happy. Send pictures when you get them.

Congrats on both counts. Welcome to the fine side of life. You won't regret it. The difference in ride will be apparent right away. Now the long wait until spring.

Maybe a snow blower is in order!!! Congrats Cass! Guess Santa came early this year!! Post pics and Merry Christmas!

Barb

Love the color of the cover, Cass!

It matches MY eyes! LOL!!

Wonderful choice!

Now..... You gonna bring it to the rally?

me!

Conrgatulations.

I guess when you are in this time of year shopping, the dealers are more prone to giving you a good deal.

Now the wait!

Tex

SWEET!!...Welcome to the family!!..LOL ...Now repeat the mantra after me,.."No Worries mate!!"..hahahah

Happy Holidays!!

Mac

Teri, nothing is over until you drive it off the lot.

Jr, let me know if you find anything out, hate to miss out on any freebies.

Rob, I think I am going to put up a new calendar and start a count down till Spring. 90 Days till Spring, who cares it it

Daughters ROCK!!!...My two are going to be just like their mother,..which leads me to believe that eventually, there will be 2 more guys who end up as lucky as I did!!! Merry Christmas to every daughter on the planet!! LOL

Mac

Cass,

Congrats! Sorry to lose a tin(wo)man!!

Rich D

Thanks Rich, I will still hang around for educational purposes. You have a great site and a good group of folks here.

Cass :)

LOL!

Cass, you can teach me anytime! :)

(Sorry! The devil made me say that!)

Back