Another Maine HOG

• Thread starter Lamar Gilbert [IMG]http://www.zjstech.net/~library
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lamar Gilbert

Reaction score
Got another hog this morning.....this one 6-0 exactly. That makes bass number 992 for the season. Love it.
6-0A.jpg

GEEZE Lamar, almost 1000 bass and in Maine you have like what? A 3 week season where it's not iced over??? LOL

Way to go!!

I don't think I've caught 992 fish in my entire life...Crappie, Bluegills, Sand Bass, and all. Especially this year, I'm starting to wonder if I'm ever going to catch another fish again. :>(

Harpo

Do you ever take time to eat? Or sleep?

Nice fish!

Do you ever hear anything from Carli?

We haven't seen her here on the board in forever!

Harpo - I'm with you, maybe it's the Rally Curse!! 3 weeks ago I took one of my team mates at work out for a day on the lake, ZIP!!! for both of us!! Even dragging liver and live shinners for cats/stripers at lunch!!!

Lamar,

another hog, can't wait to get up there. were did you take that one and on what??

nice fishhhh!

GregD

Got it on Highland Lake in Bridgton...same lake as the other hog a few days ago. Went out on Moose Pond yesterday.....what a disappointment. A few dink smallies and that's all. Looking forward to seeing you up here sooon.

Lamar

Lamar,

Have you fished Norway Lake (Penne) this year? If so any recommended patterns?

Eric H.

Lisbon, Me

Holy dingbats, Batman - 992???

I'm envious of the time you have to fish, and the fish that you are catching. I'm sure you deserve your successes!

Great looking fish.

Not so sure about the angler though!!!

Tex

I have never been on Norway lake so I can't offer any info on it. Sorry. Too many lakes around Bridgton to venture off that way.

Lamar

Fer cryin' out loud Santa!!,...Now we know what you do in the off season!! LOL...Nice fish!! (and very cool white beard!!)

Back