Another Guest question

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gilbert Scales2

Reaction score
Jim B., got me right on my charger problem. If was a blown fuse, however none of the auto stores have them. It is 15 amp, 32 volt, buss fuse ,and I don't believe the boat stores around here will have them. Remember, I am in the Kitrina hit area. Most boat stores around here are closed.

Any help appreciated.

Bubby

Ignore the volt rating on the fuse. Any auto parts store should have a fuse to work.

BF

Bubby,

What i would do is cut off the glass fuse holder and crimp on a new waterproof blade style fuse holder. You can get the holders at any radio shack or auto parts store and the blade fuses are much more available. I would also use the crimp connectors with shrinkwrap on them to keep moisture out.

If you cant find a store with the fuse holders let me know. id be more then happy to pick them up for you and send them your way.

Don't ignore the fuse amp rating. These are spec'd with great care. Replace the fuse or the carrier with another of the same amp rating. If it blows again there is another problem, not the fuse.

Thanks everyone. I went to a local boat dealer and he had what I needed. The same fuse that was from guest. Again, thanks.

Bubby:)

Back