Another GREAT weekend!!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill McElroy

Reaction score
These pix's were taken LAST weekend,...but yesterday was even better as far as the fishing goes!! We had 3 guys in the boat,..and all 3 of us would've had @ 20lb bags!! Yeah, we get some bizarre weather,..but the fish don't care.....and the BEST part of all...these are MALES!

You should see the female's!!:blink::wacko:

Fish on my Brutha's and Sista's!!

Mac

BillStClairtoads05.jpg

Here's a couple much better pix's of my ride.....Tox, Carlos, KB and Teri,...get your butts up here!!

05Z20boatrhside3qtrrr.jpg

05Z20stclairramp2.jpg

YO, my brotha....it ain't bass season...keep them dudes off your line and save some for me!!!

Awesome fish Mac! I've only caught one smallie so far this year...but it was over 4lbs.

Bob G.

Funny you should ask,....Here's a close-up.....and it's true,....even Yoda get's backlashes! :lol:

minibklash.jpg

Nice Brown Fish! Notice how they get a "goldish cast" to em' at the GREAT LAKES:D

Pic1.jpg

Hey Mac,

It looks like Jill put extra Mojo in those cookies.

Oh, and I'd like to make my reservations for next weekend.

Marke

Yoda?

I guess its better than Jabba!

Mini

Hell yeah it is!! Yoda was the "Master"...."Jabba" just layed around and chowed, and mumbled...,...

hmmmmm....come to think of it,...LMAO!!

WOW!

Why are you dressed like Admiral Byrd exploring the North Pole?

Mac do you ever see any polar bears when your fishing? You can't get me to believe Michigan isn't above the artic circle.

Anyway I'd dress anyway I had to to catch fish like that.

fatrap

LOL...that's just a light weight spring jacket!! Ended up taking it off later in the day!! It get's niiiice now,.....might even get up to 40 today!!! LMAO!!

No boat now. Waiting for an 05 FX210 Skeeter to get rigged.

Mini

What do mean no boat? There is a perfectly good one in Mac's garage. I can do Wednesday.

My boat gas is FREE,...but it's the boat RENT that'll make you feel violated!!:wacko::blink:

(Nice try Marke, but Homey's boat don't go unless Homey's goin' too!!..LOL)

Ok, on this day, May 16, 2005 you officially S-U-C-K !!!!! Where were those hogs when I was polluting your water. BBBBWWWWWAAAAHHHHHH!

Well hidden in my memory banks Teri.....you will have to fish with me to see them :)

Actually of you get up here in the next two weeks I will show you where they are. They will not be anywhere near there if you come in mid June. (BUT they might bite a topwater in their new location then :) )

Mini

Back