Another First

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fatrap

Reaction score
Blair 3 .jpg

As of last Saturday night. Her name is Blair and she's my first grand child

fatrap

Congrats and enjoy.

Remember as a Grandpa you gan give them back and have the evenings to yourself!!!!

Randy!

You realize this is your opportunity to get even. You can spoil them rotten and then send them home. I'm not real experienced as a grandfather because I only have one and he's a real blessing and a joy.

Congrats Fatrap! My first and only is now 3 years old and lives with us. She already wants to be Pappy's fishing buddy, so I will be getting her started once the weather is warm enough for her. Can't wait!

Scott

Congrats.

My one and only grandson turned three also this year. Cant wait to get him out when it gets warm. We have been sitting in the boat and pretending this winter

And yes, you can give them back an teach them cool habits that will drive their parents nuts. Realy fun and cool.

Dan

Congrats! Remember, girls like to fish too!

I have two, 6 and 2, both girls and both are at my house for the next 3 weeks while my son is schooling and ???? for the Marine Corp.

Excellent news... Congrats to all... Beautiful baby... My first was a little girl 7 years ago. She fished last summer for the first time (parents wouldn't allow it before then) and loved it... She has her own "stuff" now. So, get moving on that Barbie Rod and Tackle box now... :D

Congrats! Glad it's you not me...my daughters are 17 and 15 so not ready for that yet. Son is only 11...we got a ways to go. Enjoy!

Very nice indeed!! Congrats to all. Our youngest Josh and his lady Robin presented us with our "one for the thumb" early friday morning. They named the peanut "Chace" and he passed the dog's muster so all is well. Will be the only one in town so I expect will be my right hand man soon. Mother said Chace can't going fishing with me this year; mentioned something about an "irresponsibly stupid idea" whatever that means? :wacko::lol::wacko:

WOW!!! What a cutie!!! :wub: God Bless the child and all the family.

Time to put a fishin' pole in her hand Grampa! :D

Latest posts

Back