Another "Attaboy" for Mac

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Levesque

Reaction score
Well, I just got my december In-Fisherman mag.... and what do I find on page 20? Nice ad for Action-performance and Scales and Tales...

All I can say is continued congrats and well wishes to you Mac.... happy for you! egMike

Oh so True!!!! Mac's Everywhere, back in BASS Times, BassFan.com, Websites He is blowing up!!!!

Congrats!!!

Mark

Thanks guys,...AP's deffinitely serious about taking this to the next level,...all we can hope for is that the customer's respond!! That's the important part!!

Also Mark...S&T is not back in B/T (yet)...that was just an Ad in there this month. Plus, with the website being updated with a "New Tale" every monday morning, S&T fans can see new stuff 4 times as often anyway...and ya don't have to be a member of BASS to see it like ya did before!! It's better this way as far as mass exposure...sure do appreciaate the kudo's though......it's gettin' FUN!!!

Mac

Yah.. Macc is moving up... graduated from BASS to Walleye (multi-specie, anyway) LOL

He's blowin' up allright! Just look at that head! LOL

TEE

TEE,..you're KILL'in me man!! LOL...but I think it's better to have a globe for a head than a PIN!!! ahahaha.....

I see on the home page of S & T, they have Mac wearing a hat. Must of been getting too much of a glare off the head! LOL!!

Rich D

I think I'll take a magic marker and put a a big wide looped "W" on my foread like Charlie Brown's hair!! LOL

Gotta' get some use outta' that "solar panel"...:0

Ohhhhhhhhnnnooooooooooooooooo not the "W".....

Finally, a centerfold that I can appreciate. I'll have to find my magazine at home and take a look!

Latest posts

Back