Anna Update - KB / Carlos / Toxic

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Hamilton

Reaction score
Hi Guys! Just a weekly update on the upcoming fishing trip on Saturday the 27th. Weather is holding with partly sunny and 46 degrees. Light winds at 7 mph. Hopefully this will keep Carlos' juices flowing for another week.

Happy Holidays to All

Thanks for the update Bill!!! Are we doing the hot side for Bass, Or the COLD side for Stripes? Any imput from the others? I'm lurking about! KB

Either side is fine with me. Unless we can get on the stripers (unlikely) I think our best bet is to go on the hot side. I would think the water is still in the mid-60s so it shouldn't have an impact on the bass. Stripers are a crapshoot unless you can find the baitfish and the gulls. Don't think I want to run all over the cold side looking for them.

CIII can't beg out of this trip. He was all excited. Bummer!

Will send update next week so we can make the appropriate plans.

Well,

It is final. David and I are leaving for 'Bama on the 27th, that morning. We are going to Oak Ridge, Tennessee and seeing a buddy there, then heading South to 'Bama.

Sorry fellas. Was lookign to be a grand time too!!!

Carlos

PS Hope to come back with some deer jerky, sausage, deerburger etc!!!!!

KB - You got that right! Maybe with CIII not coming the fish won't be scared. They know "one bullet - one kill" Hathcock and steered clear that day. LOL

HAHA You guys are too much!!!!!! Sometimes, I wish I had mroe hooks!! Fish are safe and I am sure that you all jsut LAY into them!! Well, that will be the story I hear anyway HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Carlos

Of course it will.....you're not going!! Everybody will have a 10 pounder guaranteed!!LOL

PS....check on way for TM....THANKS!!

TOXIC

No problem on the TM. Glad it was a good deal.

Now, we need to hook up so you can get it and get some crappie!!!!

I will NOT believe you guys unless you get pics!!! I am nto going to be along as the official photog, so someone will have to step up HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

Carlos

Guess we will have to learn to superimpose big fish digitally. LOL. We know we are going to catch some big ones! I will bring the digital camera and be the photog this time. Maybe I'll get a fish eye-lens so they really look big.

Have a great hunt in Alabama and think of us "drownin' worms" on Saturday enjoying that 50 degree weather and no wind.

Cheers,

Bill

Back