ANNA on Sunday

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry man, I will be there Saturday to pre-fish the Orange County High School kids for their TX on Sunday, I will be down at Woo Daves on Sunday guiding in his charity tournament and eating a lot of dead deer and Woo's mom's pecan pie (Johnny Morris paid $25,000 for one of her pies last year)!!

TOXIC

Sorry - on business travel. I will say that the bite is slow. I fished last Sunday AM with Bill in VA. As an aside, I think I might have broke my 3lb personal best ceiling, but in a dumb arse amateur move, I lipped the fish and unhooked it over the WATER instead of the boat. One big shake and it was PLOP back into the water. Darned the luck! Bill was kind enough in swearing it was at least 3lbs, but I'll be man enough to admit that if it wasn't weighed, it don't count. :angry::angry: Would love to try again, but not this weekend. Again, bite is slow and water levels are low!

Maybe next time Tox, Have a great time with WOOOOOO!!!

Is the charity torny an invite only deal?

Jim,

I may reconsider the trip now. I may just fish the Pamunkey river down here. Thanks for the report and sorry about the lost fish.

Mark

To participate in the TX it is, but the BBQ/Auction afterwards is open to everyone. It is at the Burrowsville????? Fire station. Off of Route 10 South of Hopewell (10 mi or so) can't miss it.

TOXIC

Latest posts

Back