Anna on Saturday

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Hamilton

Reaction score
OK Guys - Saturday is fast approaching. Weather calls for light showers in the a.m. with 5 mph winds and 58 degrees for a high. Not too bad but can't beat Carlos' and Toxic's 70+ degrees last Saturday.

Looks like we have KB and Robert coming up, Toxic has gotten back, Bruce will let us know, David hopes to get down, Mike will join us on the water and Carlos has to work (in Hawaii no less).

Coffee at my place at 0700 and then to the lake. Let me know if you are coming or anyone else want to join the hot-side crowd. We busted them pretty good the last two times out and I'm anxious to try those Jacks Worms that Carlos left me. (I did stop by Gander Mtn and pick up a bunch more). Need to order some of those slider jigs you all talked about. Have everything but those....

See ya on Saturday

Bill

Hi Bill,

Id like to come and join you guys on Sat. Where do we meet?

I live in williamsburg and the only place I know up there is anna point marina.

Thanks,

Mark

Mark - I will look up your email and send you directions to the house. KB and Robert are coming from down your way so you might want to touch base with them also

Bill

That sounds good,KB and Robert where and when are you leaving to go up.

Mark

I am leaving my house in Hampton about 0400 to meet up with KB at his house and then ride up with him and his boat.

Jaws, I'm in Charles City off of rt. 106

e-mail me i'll give you a phone number

Hey Mac, Marke, Mini....you guys wanna meet up Saturday and play a bass-fishing game on Playstation???

BWAAHAAHAAHAAA

or should I say....WAAAAAAAAAAAA

Hey guys I can't make it, gots to work. Maybe next time. Play nice and be safe.

BF

I'm hosed. Oral surgery today. Don't think I will be up for the drive and then out in a boat. Maybe next time....:(

david.....

Looks like we got Mike, Toxic, KB, Robert and myself. Weather warming up to the low 60s now with light showers in the a.m. with minimal winds.

Bruce and David can't make it and Carlos is with us in spirit.

Getting my stuff ready and charging the batteries. Gonna take you back to a few other spots behind Elk Creek and put us on some other fishies. You all haven't been back that side so take a look at your charts and get ready for some action.

See ya in the mornin'

Bill

Bill,

Ill be there!! Im meetting up with KB on 295. See you guys in the AM.

Mark

Mark,

Since Bruce isn't coming I have a back seat available. You won't have to tow your rig if you don't want to. Makes for a little easier trip.

Look forward to meeting you.

Bill

Thanks Bill,

But I want to get my boat on the water, I havent had it out on big water for a long run yet. Kinda like a kid with a new toy.

See you in the AM.

Mark

Mark - No problem man. Understand! Not real big, but 3,000 acres is some nice water. If you don't have charts on Anna I have one I can give you.

If I go to Sturgeon Creek and they did not get power to the pole I was plugged into, I may be in your back seat william!!

TOXIC

Hey Tox - If they haven't you are more than welcome! Also, you need to bust Chris in the chops for not taking care of you. LOL

I would but he is in the Carribiean right now and Campbell is too old, besides he could probably kick the crap outta me!! LOL!! and.......they have about 7 German Shepards that run around that place.

TOXIC

Bill,

Thanks for the offer, I was going to try to get one in the AM when we launch. I did some looking around on the internet at the lake today, and printed some small versions just in case!! Looking forward to a day on the water.

Where are we launching ?????

Mark

Mark - Lauching at my house in Both Waters Subdivision. We are the only area on the lake that has access to both the hot side and cold side of the lake. A real nice capability. See ya in the morning.

Mark.....Think PRIVATE Lake!! The hot side is only open to landowners and guests......no marinas, baitshops, etc., we launch at a Private launch with electronic gate and gustapo type patrol!!LOL!!

Then Thank Mr. Hamilton for allowing us this opportunity!! Water should still be in the low to mid 60's. Bring your rainsuit.

TOXIC

Back