Anna on Friday or Saturday

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Hamilton

Reaction score
Anyboy want to come and fish Anna on Friday or Saturday. I got a kitchen pass for both days. Friday is the better weather of the two days but a little rain never hurt anyone and particularly the fish.

Let me know. Hot side is available if anyone wants to fish it!

Can't do it, I have to guide my daughter in a T on a small electric only lake on Saturday and we all know what Sunday is!!........

TOXIC

Bill - may take you up on the Saturday part. Let me check with a couple of folks that wanted to try the Potomac. If they bail (which I hope!), I'll be game for heading down.

JC

Jim - Just let me know. Bring your friends to Anna.

CJL - what time do you want me to pick you up????? Anything for a Joisey puke!

Bill I am closer why don't I pick him up? CJL Take the Amtrack to Aberdeen and I can pick you up there................. I never did here how you did on the flats?

BF

Bruce, I was just kidding of course on the VA thing, my wife would be unpleasent to say the least if I go AGAIN this weekend.

I stunk up the Flats, I had two solid hits in the first long creek to the right of Anchor Marina, at the end of the day I had a pig on in that same creek, but right at the mouth on the lone tree/ laydown that kinda sits by itself, it was on a Black & Blue but never got a good hookset, she swirled at the surface and was gone :(, boater moved on the TM like KVD, never stopped to fish soft plastics, jigs correctly, took me out of the game.

Anyways, I was just kidding about this weekend, it's Mother's Day and the wife deserves my attention :wub:.

All is good as I type and eat a Bacon Egg & cheese on a roll :wub:

Bill - we're in! Thanks for the invite. I'll be bringing down one of my former partners (from my old job) and his twenty-something son. Just remember that my little ole 40hp ain't going to be fast, but she'll get us where we need to go! Should we say 7am on Saturday?

Jim - 7 am sounds fine. Meet you at the house. One of you can ride in mine, if you want! Hot or Cold????? I went out yesterday afternoon and only picked up 12 and that was late in the day. Only one on dike 2 with the rest off of dike 1. Never did make it to Coleman Creek.

Thanks Bill! I may take you up on putting one of mine in your boat. Again, many thanks. As for hot vs. cold, I'm open to either. Maybe hot if boat traffic is too high?

I was in the Spoils last weekend on the Potomac and counted 17 bass boats (yes 17!!) in that little cove. Barely room to maneuver let alone fish! I got outta there pretty quick and headed way up river, especially after getting cut off my trolling line twice by big bass boats coming in under full power. I gotta tell you, there are people out there giving tournament fishermen a really really bad rep.

BTW, ONLY 12?!?! :D:D

Hi C - You are travelling too much. Drink a few for all of us. Nothing better than German beer. Get back and come fishing.

Jim - Weather looking good for Saturday. Mid 70s and partly cloudy. See ya at 7.

C - wish you could join! You'll be missed (well, maybe not by the fish!!).

Bill - see you at 7am! Can't wait. BTW, don't fish them all out today!:D

JC

Beers were had for all! Fly back tomorroow will be thinking of you guys as I fly in!! get some!!!

Carlos

Hey C!! Let's try a get together when you get back. Bill and I had a good day. He got 13 total, I got 9. For a while there, I was ahead of Bill on the fish count. Then he decided it was time to fish his favorite spot where only he catches 'em. That's what did me in. He got 5 or 6 from his magic spot alone. Darn! Still a great day overall.

JC

Back