Anglers and Bear Wrestlers Unite!

• Thread starter Rich Stern [URL]http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/2006032
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, I'll get all the bear wrestlers around here to band together...Now someone has to get the anglers together...:p

Uncle Billy

It Ain't pretty-

http://www.animalbehavior.org:8081/ABS/ABSAnnounce/070504/news_item.2004-07-05.7662497642

YU

I wrestled a bear at the old Outdoorama at the Michigan State Fairgrounds (you fellow Michigan boys remember the venue). The thing pushed me around like a rag doll and eventually kicked my a$$. I was just a high school lad at the time (20 years ago), but a wrestler since I was 6 years old. My dad talked me into it cause he thought I would have an "edge" over the bruin because of my supposed "skills." That thing was so big and strong, with such a low center of gravity, there was absolutely no hope for my 190 lbs. But the worst part of the entire episode, was the horrible stench it left on me for the rest of the evening. It was so bad that my dad and uncle stopped halfway home and made me ride in the bed of our P/U the rest of the way home....in February....in Michigan...apparently bears thoroughly enjoy urinating on themselves and occasionally on there opponents during the matches...this is something that the handlers fail to mention could happen during the battle....

Smitty...too funny. One of my best friends actually got the bear on its back!!!!! He is a formenr wrestler too, but he did it when he was about 35 years old.

When we meet I will tell you the story, its was awesome.

Mini

Wouldn't ya' know it....only the NTOWS crew would have a "bear wrestler" amongst us:lol:

In college I was a gymnast but I lived in a Co-ed dorm and frequent rassled bare when the opportunity "arose".

fatrap

Well he's not a bear wrestler but my oldest, Noah, Wrestled an Alligator in FL last winter break!!!

2005 December noah with gator no tape crop.jpg