And You Think You Have A Bad Job

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Hamilton

Reaction score
When you think you have a job that you hate and would do almost anything else think about this.

On your way home from work, stop at your pharmacy and go to the thermometer section and purchase a rectal thermometer made by Johnson & Johnson.

Be very sure you get this brand.

When you get home, lock your doors, draw the curtains and disconnect the phone so you will not be disturbed. Change into very comfortable clothing and sit in your favorite chair. Open the package and remove the thermometer. Now, carefully place it on a table or a surface so that it will not become chipped or broken.

Now the fun part begins. Take out the literature and read it carefully.

You will notice that in small print there is a statement, "Every Rectal Thermometer made by Johnson & Johnson is personally tested."

Think about that for a few moments then close your eyes and repeat out loud five times, I am so glad I do not work in the Thermometer quality control at Johnson & Johnson."

HAVE A NICE DAY AND REMEMBER, THERE IS ALWAYS SOMEONE ELSE WITH A JOB A

LOT WORSE THAN YOURS....

That is what you call CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!! LOL

You are a sick man... But, I too am glad I work "here" and not "there".... What a PIA that job would be... LOL

Have a little extra time on your hands today??????

Saturday the 4th?????

Let's just hope the never mix up the rectal and oral thermometers at the testing facility....:(

KB - Will let you know about the 4th early week. We have to do the boat show in Fredericskburg for the publication and don't know what day we are going but I will try and do it either Friday or Sunday (b4 the Super Bowl of course)

Uncle Billy - I thought about the same thing as alias but at my former job they never used vaseline! :lol::lol:

Reminds me of a joke I once heard:

What's the difference between and oral thermometer and a rectal thermometer?

The taste!

az

Back