and the winner is........chevy, toyota?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Zechman

Reaction score
well, after lookin at the chevy I knew which truck i wanted right away without drivin it. i was very suprised that toyota could hold up to chevy, heres the pic

3527T[1].jpg

So I went with this one, its a LT1 1500 Crew, just an awesome ass truck! fit and finish were perfect! rode like a stallion!(compared to the yota, it was hands down the best ride)

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Yeah....But what are you going to do when you need to haul 10,000 pounds over a teeter-totter? :lol::lol::lol:

Very nice truck, Mike. I'm jealous, but right now I taking the no-payments tonic to ward off the new truck fever.

Harpo

But what about all that crahp you were shoveling re: Toyota this, Toyota that? And yet, you still didn't buy a truck.

Very nice.

Marty, i still will say the Toyota is an awesome truck since i looked at them, and I compared it to the GMC down the road(which was a bland one) this truck here just kicked me in the nuts when I looked at it, and said, why you lookin at toyota, pick me.......I just liked it better. As a matter of fact, talkin about listening to the consumer, i will say t his, this chevy, I have no issues with(as of now), there isn't one thing I don't like about it, where as, the toyota there was 2 things i didn't like about that truck......

Gees Mike, I thought you knew I was kidding all along. A truck is a truck. Now, I do believe that for 2007 Chevy finally put a truck on the market that should cause Ford to think about their next moves.

The State of Michigan thanks you.

So does the Don of the MVM (and I dont work for any auto company, my friends, family and neighbors do)

Mini

Thanks from here too(my family gets to eat another day)!:lol: May you enjoy many miles of pleasure in your truck.:D Hutch

Latest posts

Back